Saturday, September 6, 2008

Launch of Prometheus Watch Forum

Prometheus LogoMy Ocean Diver watch is being produced under the Prometheus Watch brand, a relatively new watch company that has big plans for future models. As many watch enthusiasts know Watchuseek (WUS) is the premier online forums site for everything related to watches and now home to the official Prometheus Watch Online Forum.

You can read the latest news about the Prometheus Watch brand, chat with other forum members, sign up for the newsletter, and voice you opinion about the watches on a public forum. I will be checking in as often as I can to respond to posts from forum members and adding updates about the progress of my Ocean Diver design.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a member on watchuseek. Your watches are perfect. I have a question, whare is it been made?