Watch Design

My SMP Blueprint Wow! I was just contacted by someone who wanted to know if they could commission me to create a blueprint style illustration, like the ones I had done of my Omega Speedmaster Professional and my Doxa SUB, for their new lines of watches.

My Doxa Blueprint The person who contacted me owns a new watch company that is due to launch its professional dive watches next month and wanted to get a blueprint drawn up of their first release. How cool is that? I haven't seen the watch yet, but I am a huge fan of dive watches and can't wait to see what it looks like. Plus being asked to do the illustration for them so that they can create posters or use it in advertising is awesome - needless to say I'm excited.

Finally my love of watches is paying off. Well to be more accurate it's my design and illustration skills that are paying off, but the fact that it's watch related is a bonus. I'll keep you all posted on how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief G-Shock bezel stealthing guide

Completed watch design drawings

Ocean Diver prototype pictures