Bathys watch illustration

Bathys_blueprint_thumbA while ago I was approached by the owner of Bathys Hawaii watches to create a blueprint illustration of his first model, the 100 Fathoms dive watch. It's taken me some time to get started and part of that was waiting for john to finalize the design, but I'm pleased to say that the first draft is now complete and I feel as though I'm making good progress.

The final illustration will show the mechanics of the swiss movement as part of the blueprint illustration that is ghosted through from the watch. There are also several small modifications that I need to make, but all in all the illustration is going well. It's going to be used quite prominently for the advertising of the watch which makes me very proud that John was trusting enough to ask me to take this on considering this is the first of his line-up of designs for his new company!

So far it's been a very exciting and exhilarating experience working with John and being part of the "behind the scenes" as his new company puts the final touches on the watch and launches it for sale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief G-Shock bezel stealthing guide

Completed watch design drawings

Ocean Diver prototype pictures