Book Cover Comission

Doxa Dive Book CoverI have just finished the design of my first book cover, and it probably comes as no big surprise that it was for a book about one of my favorite subjects - watches. Better yet it was for a book about the Doxa dive watch called; "SUB 300T A History of the Doxa Dive Watch". I'm not 100% sure when the book is being published, but you can bet that I will be getting my hands on at least one copy as soon as it hits the shelves.

I created the cover design to help the author complete what has been a very long and arduous labor of love. He had developed a cover design himself but was not very happy with it and when I offered to help he was more than pleased to let me come up with something new. He had already seen several of my watch illustrations and I had helped edit one of the first finished drafts of the book, so we knew each other to some degree. It's pretty exciting and another small indication that my passion and involvement with watches is slowly leading to bigger and better things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief G-Shock bezel stealthing guide

Completed watch design drawings

Ocean Diver prototype pictures