Doxa book published

Doxa book coverI'm totally stoked. The Doxa book that I designed the cover for has gone into print, but right now it's in very limited numbers and available to only a few people who helped with the book. These two pictures were taken by the author, Dr. Peter Millar, using the copy that he just received, click on them to see a larger version. My copy is in transit right now and I can't wait to get it.

Doxa inside pageI was very surprised to see that not only will the book have my cover design, but my Doxa blueprint illustration is prominently displayed on a full page inside the book - how totally cool is that? The author has also sent me a signed letter of thanks that was sized so that it could be placed inside the front of the book to make my copy truly unique. It's been a great experience helping with this project and finally seeing my work in print is even more exciting than I had anticipated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief G-Shock bezel stealthing guide

Completed watch design drawings

Ocean Diver prototype pictures