Cussler writes Doxa book foreword

Clive_reading_doxabookOkay so I promise this is the last posting about the Doxa book, well maybe for a while anyway.

I had some great news just the other day, Clive Cussler the man who has more to do with keeping the Doxa dive watch alive than the Doxa watch company themselves has agreed to write the foreword of the Doxa book!

We all know that Clive Cussler can write – duh – but to have him agree to be a part of a book that I have been so personally involved with and also someone who I have the utmost respect and admiration for is just out of this world. Now I have to get a newer version of the book that has his foreword in it – darn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief G-Shock bezel stealthing guide

Completed watch design drawings

Ocean Diver prototype pictures