Mudman blog translated to Thai

Here's an interesting update on my post about boiling my G-Shock Mudman.

I was recently contacted by a very nice person in Thailand, who has a blog about watches, to inquire if I would let them translate my post showing how to disassemble a G-Shock Mudman and boil the resin components to soften the buttons and strap into Thai so they could post it to their web blog.

Naturally I said that would be okay and simply asked that they add a link back to my original posting and leave the credits on my pictures intact.

So here it is, my first (and possibly last) Thai language translation posting: "Boiling Your G-Shock Mudman"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief G-Shock bezel stealthing guide

Completed watch design drawings

Ocean Diver prototype pictures