Watch design updates

I've been working directly with the watch manufacturer and sponsor/owner to fine tune my design and I have to say that I am very impressed with what I have heard and seen thus far.

I just received the technical drawings for the 20-jewel automatic movement that will be powering the watch so that I can make sure that my dial design aligns perfectly with the day/date display wheels.

I get to choose the model name for the watch too and so far I still like the original name I came up with "Ocean Diver" but have a few more days to think about it and come up with something better or different - my wife has been providing a lot of suggestions, most of which are combinations of our kid's names.

Lots for me to do in getting my original design ready for the manufacturing team to create the technical/engineering drawings. I'm also looking at suitable straps for the watch and I'm currently leaning towards a black kevlar strap with white accent stitching.

More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief G-Shock bezel stealthing guide

Hodinkee reviews the Ocean Diver

Completed watch design drawings