3-D watch renderings

I've just received some new 3-D renderings of the case of my watch from the manufacturer. They have been busy translating my initial design into detailed mechanical drawings in order to check on the feasibility of my original design.

We've already hit on an issue with having an unidirectional internal rotating bezel. It appears that it is technically very difficult to accomplish, so we're investigating our options. One simple solution is to make the crown for the rotating bezel be screw down so that it cannot accidentally be adjusted - this would also benefit the overall water resistance of the watch case.

So, while work is continuing on the details of the manufacturing let me show you some of the 3-D drawings that they've sent me :)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief G-Shock bezel stealthing guide

Hodinkee reviews the Ocean Diver

My Winning Watch Design